Monday, November 12, 2007

11/12/07 Lite Brite

Here's a virtual Lite Brite. Enjoy.

-----

According to some Giovanni guy, Leonardo Da Vinci's "The Last Supper" has musical notes hidden within the painting, revealing an entire requiem.

-----

The University of Illinois has a Quad Cam. It's dark now, so I can't see much. I bet you could pull some fun pranks with this.

-----

Remember the other day how I was bitching about online social networking? The root of it all is that I don't understand the allure of Facebook. Everyone else seems to love it. But I don't get it at all. Can someone please help explain it to me? It's so popular that even MySpace Tom joined.

-----

From the "Oh, grow up" files: 10 things to stop doing in your 20's.

-----

I forgot how funny Jim Breuer can be. Here he does his AC/DC and Metallica impersonations:





-----

I'm late reporting everything. I'm basically turning into Larry King. With infinity less wives. But Saturday was the 32nd (do you use "anniversary" for bad things too?) of the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. Or, as I like to think of it, a great song for the first 2 minutes.



-----

If you beat Guitar Hero III, you unlock this song. Filthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Mark. Really enjoyed the virtual Lite-Brite. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like I should, in my footed pajamas, shuffle along the rug to the television and put on Sesame Street.

P.S. Do you want some of my juice box?