Thursday, November 08, 2007

11/8/07 S.S. Itari is Mixed Up and Blind

Some random thoughts:



  • Why do people on strike walk in circles? Does it speed up their cause? Or are they just trying to keep warm?

  • I can't wait for the Major League Baseball steroids report to come public. My guess (which has remained constant for years now) is that Jose Canseco will have guessed the most correctly. And that scores of players have used steroids and HGH. Which is why most of the accused players have kept their mouths shut up until this point. Because, what they want to say is, "Hey, everybody's doing it - Why am I being singled out?"

  • Eventually, the league and the fans will have to come to terms with the fact that so many players used performance enhancing drugs. The list will include record holders and World Series winners. At that point, an asterisk won't suffice. It'll simply be labeled "The Steroid Era".

  • Can we PLEASE get this online social networking thing straigtened out? I mean, I don't mind participating in it. But, come on! Friendster, MySpace, Orkut, Hi5, Facebook... I've had enough. Let's choose one and move on with it. Friendster was fine. But everyone thought it was douchey. So I moved onto MySpace. Now that's the ghetto network. Nobody really uses Hi5 or Orkut. Now Facebook is the place to be. Damnit. The fact that, after 12 years or so, we're no closer to a universal instant messanger, gives me no faith that we'll ever figure out this one either.

  • I had a creepy dream last night about maggots. There were maggots on my bedroom floor, on my sheets, in between my sheets - It was disgusting. I looked up the dream interpretation: "To see maggots in your dream, represents your anxieties about death. It may also be indicative of some issue or problem that you have been rejecting and it is now "eating away" at you . You need to confront it for it is destroying your sense of harmony and balance."

  • I have a Chicago Bears calendar on my wall. Each month features a different player. November is Rex Grossman. If you've watched the Bears play this year, watch Brian Griese on the sidelines. Notice who he's always talking to? 3rd string quarterback Kyle Orton. I've yet to see him once with Rex.

  • Because Guitar Hero III wasn't already challenging enough (I still haven't beat that Slayer song), I decided to flip the guitar around and learn how to play lefty. Just chalk this up as one more in the "How sad am I?" files.

-----


Midnight Madness was one of my favorite movies as a kid... Fagabeefe?












-----

What if the show "24" aired in 1994? (Here's the link if the embedding doesn't work).




-----

This is a compilation of Viral Videos done to a "We Didn't Start the Fire" parody.



No comments: