Thursday, November 15, 2007

11/15/07 Imaginary Girlfriend

I think I finally found the website for me - The Imaginary Girlfriend.

-----

Yeah, uh, I'd like the new Camry fully loaded. Yeah, the spoiler's fantastic. And, uh, could we, uh, remove the license plate frame from your dealership? Great. Thanks.

-----

As you probably know, my favorite part about the end of the year is the end of the year countdowns and lists. This year we're gonna start early with The Twenty (Intentionally) Funniest Web Videos of 2007.

-----

I somehow got sidetracked with the band "Air" today. So I'm passing along that sidetrackedness to you.









------

And finally - Cowbell Hero



And finally, finally.... In case you're wondering about the Guitar Hero progress, I eventually passed "One" and that Slayer song. Then...

****SPOILER ALERT*****

They make you beat the Devil in a Guitar Off. I can't beat the devil. It's even more ridiculously hard than the regular hard songs.

No comments: