Tuesday, November 27, 2007

11/27/07 Nachos Rule

How was your Thanksgiving? Busy? You ate a lot? Yeah, I figured so much. In honor of the eating holidays, my dad sends the 20 worst foods in America. Coming in at number three as "Worst Nachos" are:

On the Border Stacked Border Nachos
2,740 calories
166 g fat
191 g carbs
5,280 mg sodium

----

This is also late and also from my dad... But if you're bored while spending time with the family, here are 5 games to play. I think my dad sent it because my brother brought Guitar Hero over this weekend and separated the "adults" from the "kids"*.

(* "kids" means under 40 in my family).

----

I have a friendly competition. I'm looking for the song "Most of All You" by Bill Medley. If you find it, you get to ask why I'm looking for it. Ready? Go.

-----



-----



-----

Eric Cartman introduces the University of Colorado football team...



No comments: