Wednesday, November 21, 2007

11/21/07 Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. I've tried in the past doing one of those, "What are you thankful for?" posts and it didn't quite work. Plus, a few months ago, I already spilled the beans as to what I'm thankful for... Wisdom tooth extraction and modern dentistry. If I had to pick one modern technological marvel that has made my life far less painful and far more enjoyable, that would be it.

-----

While I'm thankful for quite a few things, let's see if I can make this post fit the theme. And we're off...

I'm thankful that 8 foot bugs no longer exist like they did 390 million years ago.

I'm thankful that Facebook is dropping the word "is" from their status. The entire site makes a whole lot more sense now.

I'm thankful that somebody (my mom?) sent me a link to Let's Say Thanks. By filling out one of their postcards online, you can have your card sent overseas to a U.S. soldier.

I'm thankful that this photo made it to CollegeHumor.com.

I'm thankful that Cousins Andy and Meg have started their own blog - LoudFuture.com. (Great name, BTW).

I'm thankful that you're actually reading this. And that, after all of these years, many of you continue to come here and enjoy.

I'm thankful that I grew up in a 16-bit world. (If you did too, the video's worth the wait).

And, most of all, I'm thankful that Frank TV is finally on the air, so that they'll stop the advertising madness.




Happy Thanksgiving. If you're home, be thankful you're not traveling. If you're traveling, be thankful you don't have to cook.

No comments: