Wednesday, November 07, 2007

11/7/07 The Country Bear Jamboree

I've been invited to go to Disneyland next week. To be honest, I've never been. Many moons ago I've been to DisneyWorld in Orlando. But never Disneyland. I accepted the invitation on one term - That we go see The Country Bear Jamboree. In part because, other than EPCOT Center and other Orlando specific stuff, I don't remember much about the Magic Kingdom. Well, my friends... terribly disappointing news. And at the same time, I think I figured out the "real" mastermind behind 9/11. "The show was removed from Disneyland on September 9, 2001 to make way for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh." Only two days before the attacks?! Ah ha. Mister A.A. Milne - You've got some 'splainin to do.

-----

Mike informed me yesterday that the poster boy for government douchebaggery, George Ryan, is finally starting his prison sentence. If you watch the press conference, you'll notice that, for some reason, a photographer takes an ass shot of the speaker.

------

Cousin Eric sends the latest and greatest in home entertainment. It's called the Gamerator. For only $2,000, you too can have the multi-purpose, 2-in-1 stand up arcade game / kegerator.

------

No comments: