Sunday, November 28, 2004

11/28/04 Only 4 weeks 'til Christmas

Target's doing a great job of luring people to their website. More holiday gifts ideas for certain members of your family.

I guess I missed this ESPN Commercial with some of the Star Wars characters. My brother says there's one with Darth Vader and Heidi Klum. But I haven't found it yet.

For some reason, I've been on a mission to find video footage of the 1992 Vice Presidential debate with Ross Perot's running mate, Admiral Stockdale. He's the guy who walked around aimlessly when it wasn't his turn to talk and began his first answer, "Who am I? Why am I here?". And let's not forget the quote of the night, "You know, I didn't have my hearing aid turned on. Tell me again." The link on PBS's Website seems to be outsdated. The best I could find is the transcript. Any help here?

No comments: