Sunday, November 07, 2004

11/7/04 "Made up my mind to make a new start...

... Going to California with an achin' in my heart" - Led Zeppelin

Well. my friends, 2100 miles and 36 hours in the car later, I've made it. It's been a relatively peaceful drive. The weather held out pretty nicely. I couldn't have asked for a smoother journey.

But I've gotta ask - Does every friggin' person in Los Angeles go to Vegas on the weekend? What was with the traffic between Vegas and LA??? The freeway was packed for 280 miles. Is there really nothing better to do on the weekends?

I'm pretty tired and am hard pressed to write anything remotely interesting or funny. But come visit if you can. You can have my bed. This couch I'm sitting on is awfully comfortable and I'll gladly give up my bed for some good company. And thanks to whoever's internet I'm stealing right now. I love wireless.

No comments: