Monday, November 08, 2004

11/8/04 Trip Recap

Now that I'm a little settled and a little more awake I remembered a few more things that I saw along the way.

Probably the coolest thing I did was get my fortune read by Zoltar. My fortune reads "So the devil has been hounding you, and given you restless days and sleepless nights? Well, as this will soon be a thing of the past. A new turn of events will soon come about. A happy reunion with a loved one will make life all that you ever wanted it or dreamed it to be." A reunion with a loved one in California ought to be interesting. Zoltar also told me to come back.

I also passed Zzyzx Road on I-15. I just thought that was a fun name.

Oh, and newest on my shitlist - Adelphia cable. They were supposed to install cable yesterday between 1 and 3 pm. So I sat around from 1 until 4. The lady I set the appointment up with didn't answer her phone, didn't return any calls and didn't answer the pages. So, if everyone who has a cell phone or cheap long distance will do me a favor and call Veronica Charley at 949-400-5969 and see what's up with my cable, we can probably get this set up :) If she doesn't answer, you can also page her at 877-710-7451. Thanks a ton.

No comments: