Friday, May 26, 2006

5/27/06 Eye Maze

Here's another goofy online game called Eye Maze. You may remember Grow Cube from quite some time ago. This is made by the same guy. Which means that it's very Japanese looking and very confusing.

I've had Netflix for just over a week now and the result has been this... I'm getting movies that I sort of wanted to see in the theater based on some preview I saw 6 months earlier, but never really got around to seeing. Which is why, on my first delivery, I got "Collateral" with Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. It's not like I've been dying to see "Collateral". But some distant memory of the trailer 2 years ago pushed me to see it. Well, the point is this. The movie came out last year. In 2005. It takes place in L.A. and during one scene, you can see a gas station in the background. Gas was $1.89. It's nearly doubled in a year. Ok, there's no point here. I just didn't realize how much it had gone up in a year.

Question of the day:

How is this valid mathematical equation a limerick?

(12 + 144 + 20 + 3 * sqrt(4)) / 7 + 5(11) = 9^2 + 0

Thanks to Richard Lederer for the question. (If I have the time and inclination tomorrow, I'll post some more about Richard.)

No comments: