Monday, February 20, 2006

2/20/06 Jigsaw Sudoku

I was introduced to a new form of Sudoku this weekend - Jigsaw Sudoku. I would seriously doubt that any of you are in need of new, fresh sudoku puzzles. But, if you are, it's worth checking out.

I briefly learned about Mormonism this weekend. What I learned was really interesting - You can check out ExMormon.org for information that the church tries to keep secret. (Note: I have no involvement, nor have I ever had any involvement in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Although, when I was a kid, I thought the phrase "the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" was pretty cool).

For the first time in my life, I was hypnotized this weekend. It was one the the craziest, most powerful experiences I've ever had. In a group setting, the hypnotist did a Past Life Regression. Now, I won't necessarily say that what I saw was truly from a past life (although it seemed so). It could have been the creative, subconscious part of my brain creating a neat story. I really don't know what to believe. If you're interested in what happened, ask me. All I'll say is that it was so powerful, that I had one tear in each eye roll down my cheeks during the experience. And I was crying because I was getting mauled by a bear. So much for the suggestion of "Think positive thoughts".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An interesting read centering around Mormonism is Jon Krakauer's Under the Banner of Heaven.