Thursday, February 23, 2006

2/23/06 This is Not the Old Me. This is the New Me.

Oops. I skipped yesterday. I have no excuse. It's not like I've been busy or anything.

SHIT! I had at least 6 facts bookmarked. And I just "fixed" my computer. Which means, I lost all data and all programs and everything I had saved. Sadly, what I miss most is the few bookmarks I saved today. Half of the links were sent by Poker Jason, so I'll see if I can retrieve them from my email. This is also my way of showing that I'm not harboring any bitterness against Poker Jason for knocking me out of my poker tournament last night. Dick.

I saw this on the news last night. Poker Jason found the transcripts. Moral of the story? Lawyers actually do have feelings.

I always knew Jenny McCarthy and I were kindred spirits. Now, we just need to meet. Jenny - Drop me a line. We can make our dream come true.

More Poker Jason links - Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

And - Who's doing your taxes?

That's all I could find. And the unemployment clock continues to tick. 08 days 6 hours 34 minutes 21 seconds. Boop. Beep. Boop. Beep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check out http://del.icio.us for your bookmarking needs