Tuesday, February 28, 2006

2/28/06 Father Son Day

You think your dad was mean to you growing up? Check out Roger Clemens and his son. His son hit a homerun off of him in a simulated game. In his next at bat? Roger Clemens threw at his kid's head to brush him back. When asked why, Clemens responded, "He winked at me."

In my wallet I found a piece of scrap paper that told me to check out some nerdy, Star Trek-ish kind of website. I forget who gave me the paper, but I checked it out anyways. In a my Memento frame of mind, I blindly followed the instructions to click on "Moon With a View". It's about one of the many moons of Saturn - Iapetus. I haven't read the whole thing, but the Cassini satellite brought back some fascinating photos. I think the article is suggesting that the moon was some sort of Death Star, a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Except for the galaxy far, far away part.

No comments: