Sunday, February 26, 2006

2/26/06 The Message From Water

After receiving numerous recommendations, I finally watched the movie, "What the Bleep Do We Know?" After watching it, I will also pass on the recommendation. Check out the synopsis if you're interested. In one scene, they mention "The Message From Water" which shows how water can crystallize differently based on prayer. It's definitely a fascinating idea and worth exploring.

I came across Anagrams of Famous People. For example:
  • Britney Spears: best PR in years
  • David Letterman: terminal dead TV & nerd amid late TV
  • Sherlock Holmes: heh smells crook
So I decided to do my own little anagram dealie. I put my full name in the box. Nothing really stands out as amazing. But here are a few I got:

BREAKER OGLES GIN RUM
NEGRO BAGELS MURKIER
NEGRO MALE BIKER RUGS
LAKERS BEGONE RUG RIM
MORGUE BREAKER SLING
MORGUE BRAG KNEEL SIR

What about you? Come up with anything good?

The word of the day - Apothegm.

My dad sends the Street Name Contest Winners.

Happy 20th US Birthday NES!

No comments: