Sunday, June 11, 2006

6/11/06 Spanish Castle Illusion

Bob got all upset with me for not updating anything for a few days. I was taking a break. But, since Bob wants more... My break is over.

This Spanish Castle Illusion is probably my favorite optical illusion in a long time. (It's not one of those pages where the Exorcist chick comes up and screams. It's legit. I won't do that to you. I hate those.)

Check out Michael Jackson's face morphy over the years. Gross.

Man, I haven't played a drinking game in a lot of years. But, back in college, my favorite game was Three Man. I think I like it because it's complicated. In my Chicago apartment, we had to write the rules on a whiteboard so that we'd all remember. According to Wikipedia, there are different rules in the midwest than there are on the west coast.

Ok, everyone is making fun of Paris Hilton for her new video. Are they upset cuz it's her first video not in night vision? In all honesty, I don't see how this song or video is any worse than half of the stuff I normally see. Ok, I've changed my mind. As I was writing this, the video was open in another window. And it's horrible. Just terrible. I had to shut it down.

No comments: