Friday, June 16, 2006

6/15/06 MacGyver

Here is a list of every trick MacGyver ever pulled.

Softball update. We're 0-4. We're been slaughter ruled all 4 times. Last night we lost 22-3. We've given up 90 runs in 20 innings. That's 4.5 runs per inning. To give you an idea of how bad we are, I am still our leadoff hitter (a place no little league coach would even think of putting me since my speed is comparable to molasses). And I had to play shortstop (a position I once asked my little league coach to play in our final game of the season when everyone was goofing off and he still said no.) If I were to go all Frank Thomas on you, I'd point out that I'm hitting .889 on the season. Last night I went 3 for 3 with a run and an RBI (which is saying something since we scored 3 runs total). Hopefully they'll drop us down to the "special" league in the fall where we can compete.

No comments: