Wednesday, August 01, 2007

8/1/07 Blue Screen of Death

Most girls I know say that they like the nice, smart, funny guy. But deep down, as we all know, they're really attracted to the badass with the tattoos. Well, ladies - Finally you can have your guy and eat him too. (Or something like that). Here's your man.

-----

I found this rant hilarious. It may be for the more musically inclined. I'm not sure. But this dude hates the Pachelbel Canon probably more than I hate Semisonic's "Closing Time".



------

I bet these kids would rock at Guitar Hero.



------

You know how much I dislike "Closing Time"? Let me put it to you this way - If I had the choice of hearing an entire Nickelback encore set list instead of listening to this song, I'd probably take it.

The piano part could have been written by a mildly retarded 4 year old with 8 fingers missing. The lyrics... well, the lyrics are like 2nd grade English lessons. Here's the plan - Every sentence will start "Closing Time..." then you just fill in something related to that. Oh, and you need a chorus too. Since we're running out of time, it's just "I know who I want to take me home". You want a longer chorus? Well, uh, just repeat the chorus as many times as you need. You, uh want chords too? Damn, this music business is like, really hard work. How about G D Am C? Over and over. Yeah, for the verse. The chorus? Same thing. G D Am C. Yup. There's our song. Drunk college kids will love it.



No comments: