Saturday, April 01, 2006

4/1/06 Clocks and Fools and Baseball

Change your clocks tomorrow. Mike just reminded me. So I'm passing the reminder along.

Here are the 10 best internet spoofs. If you ever send me a forward with any of these spoofs, I will forever block you from emailing me again.

Wikipedia has a collection of all sorts of April Fool's hoaxes.

While we're at it, The Top 100 April Fool's Hoaxes of all Time.

Growing up, my brother and I used to talk about the video games of the future. Every time a new game came out, it was the coolest thing ever. We'd compare Madden 96 to Ten Yard Fight from the mid 80s. Then wonder what a football game would be like 10 years later. Well, here's a site with a comparison Then and Now. Imagine what games will play like in 10 years :)

The Daily Show takes another shot at Fox News. Spring Break Style. (Some ads Not Safe For Work).

Tomorrow marks the opening day of baseball. I, for one, am excited. I'm almost equally as excited to see that the White Sox, with their signing of Jose Contreras, have all of their pitchers under contract through 2007.

No comments: