Monday, April 24, 2006

4/24/06 The Prophecy of the Condor and the Eagle

".... The Prophecy of the Condor and Eagle is typical. It states that back in the mists of history, human societies divided and took different paths: that of the condor (representing the heart, intuitive and mystical) and that of the eagle (representing the brain, rational and material). In the 1490's, the prophesy said, the two paths would converge and the eagle would drive the condor to the verge of extinction. Then, five hundred years later, in the 1990's a new epoch would begin, one in which the condor and the eagle will have the opportunity to reunite ad fly together in the same sky, along the same path. If the condor and eagle accept this opportunity, they will create a most remarkable offspring, unlike any seen before." - John Perkins

For more, visit Eagle-Condor.org.

Have you ever awoken from a dream only to realize that you were still dreaming? When I was a kid, I used to have these false awakenings pretty often. I distinctly remember having a nightmare and waking up and running to my parents' bedroom. As I opened their door, the cartoon versions of Joker and Penguin had Batman and Robin tied up in chairs. I believe my parents were tied up too. As I awoke again, I remained very frightened, obviously unsure as to whether or not I was awake. That experience took me down a path (at the age of 6 or 7) to try and control my dreams. Perhaps one day I'll share some more...

No comments: