Tuesday, April 04, 2006

4/4/06 Stigmata

The other day I looked down at my wrists and I inexplicably had cuts on both of them. I called my brother (since he's the only one who would have any idea what I was talking about) and said "Dude - I have stigmata!". He really didn't seem concerned. I asked what the lady in the movie did. He just said to be sure not to bleed to death. Then he went out to dinner.

Cousin Lisa says she's in for the 1 2 3 4 5 6 party tonight. Coincidentally, that's the same code she uses on her luggage.

The other day I had a 10 minute span that I could have never anticipated. And one that I will never experience again. I was driving my friend to the airport. While stopped at a stoplight a car next to me started hopping using hydraulics. I don't know about you, but it's not something I see everyday in my neighborhood. (Unless I'm playing Grand Theft Auto, but that's another sad story of addiction that I'll save for some other day). Ok, so Lincoln Town Car on hydraulics. Then I drop my friend off at the airport and 2 minutes later I see 2 people walking 2 miniature ponies in front of a fast food joint. On was beige-ish and the other was black-ish. At this point I'm beginning to wonder if I'm dreaming or if somebody spiked my breakfast chorizo. I turn right and notice a car bearing down on me in the right lane of a street that has 3 lanes in either direction. After shouting, "DUDE!" I notice that it's a Rolls Royce. And some tan douchebag with silver hair and a cigar is driving it. So, there you have the most random 10 minutes of the year thus far. Hydraulics, 2 miniature ponies and a douchebag driving a Rolls Royce.

No comments: