Saturday, October 21, 2006

10/20/06 Sitting Here on Capitol Hill

About 10 years ago, when the internet was still something of a mystery to most of us (ok, maybe it was 12 years ago) I found a WAV file of "I'm Just a Bill" online. I was super excited at the time. It was the first time I had heard the song since I was a kid. Actually, I had to download it over an old school modem first. Which, at something like 50 MB, took hours. I forget why my brother was all pissed at me (I think it had something to do with the 250 MB hard drive and taking up 20% of it for a sound file - But I'll have to ask him for the specifics). Anyhow - how times have changed in only a decade. Now the song and the video are one click away.

I guarantee that if you start watching this video, you'll watch the entire thing. There's no getting away from it.

Remember Yeti Sports? Well, they have at least 3 new games since I last checked it (like in 2004).

No comments: