Monday, October 23, 2006

10/23/06 The Neverending Party

In a day where nothing really seemed to be going right, I watched this. And for a moment, everything seemed to be much, much better.

It's fantasy basketball season and I need your help. Since I know virtually nothing about the NBA (except that they're using a new ball that's not made of cows and everyone seems to hate it), I'm turning to you for some advice. We have until Tuesday evening to figure out this mess we call a draft. My league consists of the 5 major stat groups (points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks). Who are my top ten? Top 20? Who's the big sleeper pick for the season? You wanna come over and do my draft with me tomorrow? I'll whip up some mean mac and cheese and we'll have a jolly old time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no fair seeking draft help! of course, most of the people who read this are in the same draft.

where's a Sports Guy treatise when you really need it?

I'll be there for the draft, thanks for bumping it back to 9:30 CT.

http://www.nachosrule.com said...

Cousin Jeff brings up an excellent point. Please send all advice via email so he can't read it :)