Tuesday, October 03, 2006

10/3/06 Pumpkin Shortage


There's a pumpkin shortage this year. Just thought you'd like to know.

While we're on the "Let's talk about Halloween early" topic... Be the biggest dork at your Halloween Party. Or, in my case, just show up.

We don't get many flash games here anymore. But, today, my friends... is a new day. In honor of this new day, we get Champion Archer.

Oh, and I also learned that Barium Sulfate tastes like crappy, milky apple juice. I also learned, after drinking two pints of it, that "Although barium is a heavy metal, and its water soluble compounds are often highly toxic, the extremely low solubility of barium sulfate protects the patient from absorbing harmful amounts of the metal." While it's not "bad" for you, I wouldn't necessarily say that it's "good" for you either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Worry no more. The blog you referred to is dated September 11, 2004. As far as I know, there is no pumpkin shortage this year. Thank you for linking to my blog, anyway.