Wednesday, June 13, 2007

6/12/07 Heroes Never Say Die

A few weeks ago I was out to breakfast on an unseasonably cool morning in May. While I was waiting outside to be seated, some guy passes by on his beach cruiser. (That's a simple bike for those of you like me who didn't grow up in California). He started ringing his 1950's bike bell and shouted, "More global warming! More global warming!"

That seems to be the sentiment in Denver too, where they woke up to the coldest June 8th in 50 years. 31 degrees. After doing a little research, I checked the hottest years in Denver since they started keeping records in 1873. Nine of the 12 warmest years on record occurred before 1955. Mr. Gore - I have some additional questions I'd like to ask you.

-----

Guitar Hero II: The Movie



-------

While I've already proven that I've never grown up emotionally. And that I find parody trailers for movies based on video games fun... Here's Mike Tyson's Punchout: The Movie.

No comments: