Friday, June 08, 2007

6/8/07 Evan O'Dorney

The origin on Deja Vu in the brain has been found.

------

I wanted so badly to be in Evan O'Dorney's corner. I wanted so badly for him to break the mold. I wanted so badly for him to prove that spelling champions could do other great things with their lives. But, Evan man... C'mon... You're not helping the cause here...


Spelling Bee Winner

Posted Jun 05, 2007

This is why you don't homeschool your children.



-----

The origin on Deja Vu in the brain has been found.

-----

It's 10:30 am. I've watched this video at night and now again in the morning. And I've concluded the following - there is no good time for a pickle surprise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha! Loved your blog today. What a punk that kid is, huh? Little bastard!


P.S. Did you know that "deja vu," although in French (translation = seen before), means literally NOTHING to those people? My roommate and I tried to explain it to our host family. Nobody at that table -- and there were 8 of us -- knew what the hell we were talking about!



Ha-ha! Loved your blog today. What a punk that kid is, huh? Little bastard!


Wait, didn't you already read that? My bad. My synapses mis-fired.