Thanks to everyone who left their Kirby memory yesterday. There are a few of you (and I won't name names) that still owe it to Kirby to leave at least one memory. You get a reprieve for now. But by the weekend, we're making your names public.
Since you've had nothing to worry about lately, how about this? The recent spike in credit and debt may lead to a severe economic depression.
Courtesy of No Longer Neighbor Natalie:
The embedding wasn't working - So try this link instead: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/33f2687080
Oh, and finally... My brother and I were exchanging emails with Goonies trivia. He was being nice and giving reasonable questions. I was being a dick and giving really hard ones. For all of you Goonies fans out there, here is a taste of the questions we were exchanging:
- When Troy goes to the bathroom, what magazine is he reading?
- What music related shirt is Mouth wearing in the opening scene in the house?
- How many lawnmower jobs did it take Brand to buy that bicycle, his most favorite thing in the world?
- What year is on the Doubloon?
- What is the correct order of the elaborate door opening system?
- bowling ball, bucket, balloon, chicken, egg, football, sprinkler
- balloon, chicken, egg, bowling ball, bucket, football, sprinkler
- bowling ball, bucket, football, chicken, egg, balloon, sprinkler
- football, balloon, bowling ball, bucket, chicken, egg, sprinkler