Tuesday, July 10, 2007

7/10/07 Ginormous

The word "Ginormous" is now in the Merriam-Webster dictionary. A while back I made fun of the crap ass commercial for "Buzz Ballads" because they used that word. It was something like "32 ginormous hits!" I'm still looking for that version of the commercial. All I have is another version. One that promotes 32 of the songs that collectively destroyed alternative music as we used to know it.



-----

My dad suggests a way to avoid the TSA and airport security. Use 105 helium balloons and a chair.

-----

There's very little I can/want to say about this. So I won't. The International Ginger Kids Foundation.

-----

Poker Jason claims to be very busy at work. At the same time, he send me links to Human Tetris:



-----

Poker Jason also tells me about a wedding he attended this weekend. A wedding where the bride and groom decided to play a round of Dance Dance Revolution for their first dance. To complete his trifecta of awesome, Poker Jason also sends more information about Guitar Hero III.

-----

No comments: