Monday, July 09, 2007

7/9/07 July - What a Month

Talk about coincidence.... In the past week, I've received good news about my "Trapped in the Closet" fascination. R. Kelly's sequel (or, more precisely, chapters 13-22) is coming out this month. And I thought that July 2007 was reserved for Harry Potter (the book AND the movie), Guitar Hero 80's edition and the baseball all star break. Could this month possibly get any better?

-----

To my college friends: You'll be happy to know that within the past week, I've taught the game Zoom to two different groups of people. And it still remains a lot of fun. Hopefully the British will bring the game overseas and spread the word. Or three words, as the case may be.

-----

My newest favorite commercial. It's by FreeCreditReport.com. Some easy going dude with light brown hair looks around in a peculiar way and says, "I'm thinking of a number. Do you know what it is? (Camera zooms in and he looks straight at you). It's 20 million." I'm not sure about you. But I was off by more than 19.99 million.

-----

Maybe I'm going through some sort of age crisis. But I continue to search for memories of my childhood. I recently found 2 of my favorite videos from school. You can thank me later....


Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land



And Part 2



------

Powers of 10 (I've been looking for this since about 1st grade):

No comments: