Monday, July 02, 2007

7/1/07 Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day. I hope you all celebrated as much as I did. In honor of Canada Day, some of my Canadian friends organized a barbeque. While I can't say much, what I can say about Canada is this - they have my 2nd favorite national anthem of all time. And I learned that "According to a national beer-drinking survey on behalf of Moosehead, an eyebrow-raising 40% of Atlantic Canadians said if they had to choose between beer and sex, they would forego carnal pleasures and opt for a cold one instead."

----

Like I said, ESPN.com had way better draft coverage than I could. Just ask the Sports Guy.

In honor of his age, Greg Oden has chosen his jersey number.

----

Every so often I get into a "Trapped in the Closet" mood. Not so much for the song or the video. But because I don't quite understand what it's all about. So, here they are for your viewing pleasure.

The original -



The Weird Al version, "Trapped in the Drive Thru" -



The Mad TV version, "Trapped in the Cupboard" -



-----

Good night, Ned.

No comments: