Thursday, July 12, 2007

7/12/07 The Order of the Phoenix

The new Harry Potter movie rules. If you have the time and the few extra dollars, I highly recommend seeing it on the IMAX. The 20 minutes in 3D towards the end are definitely fun. I promised that I'd never be one of those "The book was SO much better than the movie" kind of people. It always seemed so snotty to say. So, I'll phrase it a little differently.... The movie could have been an hour longer and included many more of the character interaction details. And it would have kept my attention the entire time.

------

On that note, Mister Abrams sends some Harry Potter Quizzes.

------

The Smokey Lady has started her own blog where she is showing off her gorgeous handmade jewelry. The jewelry is unique and great for gifts. (And VERY affordable).

------

I'm sorry it took me so long to finally post this. But in this month's Wired Magazine, there's an infographic that compares how informed Americans are on world issues versus their main source of news.

------

No comments: