Wednesday, July 11, 2007

7/11/07 Why Does Michael Bay Get to Keep on Making Movies?

Was today free slurpee day? I must have missed it this year.

Two people have told me that the Transformer movie was good. I've made a mental note not to take movie advice from either of those people again. I haven't seen it. I don't plan on seeing it. All I need to make my decision is this:

1) The general reviews
2) A list of other movies that Michael Bay directed:

The Island
Bad Boys II
Pearl Harbor
Armageddon
The Rock (Ok, I sort of liked the this one)
Bad Boys
Playboy Video Centerfold: Kerri Kendall



-----

Remember when I used to link to games? Those were the days. They just don't make games like they used to. This game in particular deserves some sort of warning. Like, don't drop acid before playing. Or, WTF?!

-----

This is for high school peeps:



-----



No comments: