Thursday, October 13, 2005

10/13/05 The Curse of the Ex White Sox Players

First, Tony Graffanino on Boston. Now, it's BGRA star, Josh Paul in the thick of things. Call it the curse of the ex-White Sox players. Too bad Bartolo Colon is off the ALCS roster. Some guy in my office comes up to me this morning and says, "Hey. You don't know me, but I've heard about you. Somebody told me there's another White Sox fan in the office and I had to meet you." This guy suggested that the lucky bounces are rolling our way this year. And that it might be destiny. And to that, I couldn't disagree. Meanwhile, all of the Angels fans here are crying. I'm going to buy them some White Sox world series towels to wipe their tears next week.

In a sign that Aaron Rowand is smoking crack, he writes in his journal, "There's nobody better than [Crede] in the clutch. He's been doing it his whole career, over and over again. It's not the first time and it won't be the last time, either." Yeah. When I think clutch. I think Joe Crede.

Here's what quarks might look like. If they were big enough to be seen.

An interesting editorial about the Dark Underbelly of Technology.

The Music of my Groin. (Not exactly safe for work. Also, wait for the sound file to load up.)

No comments: