Wednesday, October 19, 2005

10/19/05 Damn Cool Illusion

My "Facts of the Day" have been building up over the past week. So, if you've sent a link, I'm going to try and post it here. I've got to admit, though, that most of the links are already outdated.

I've had a couple of people send a link to this damn cool illusion. At first I was afraid it was one of those sites where you look at it for 20 seconds and then the Exorcist chick screams at you. But it's not. It's actually a real cool illusion.

Cousin Jeff sent a link to Cub fans' horror: White Sox vs. Cards. While it doesn't make a difference now, I once sent an email poll to every Cub fan I know. The question was simple. In a World Series between the White Sox and Cardinals, who would you root for? The vote was split.

Some Indian guys doing a spoof of Holla Back Girl.

Yom Kippur recipes.

Google Nicki sends Visited States.

How were the 2005 White Sox assembled? Here's how.

No comments: