Wednesday, October 05, 2005

10/5/05 Bear Down Chicago Bears

Just how bad is the NFC North? The 1-2 Chicago Bears are in first place. And how bad are the Bears? Check out quaterback Kyle Orton during their bye week.

Poker Jason sends an interesting picture. It took me a minute to figure out what I was looking at.

Speaking of poker, my dad sends a link to the greatest poker ad ever.

Also speaking of poker, I won 2 free breakfasts and 2 free Halloween party tickets for my not-so-stellar 5th place finish in the apartment complex poker tournament. Since I don't have any friends, you are welcome to join me for either one.

I actually watched this entire short movie. It's not really like anything I would normally put up. But according to my rule that if I spend more than 3 minutes on a website, I've gotta post it.

How fun would it be to have your own pimp mug?

The top 25 film scores of all time. The Goonies, Over the Top and Major League must be numbers 26, 27 and 28.

Boy, am I glad we got rid of that guy. And picked up this guy instead.

The 100 most frequently challenged books of 1990 - 2000.

No comments: