Monday, October 17, 2005

10/17/05 Public Apology to Joe Crede

I need to get something off my chest. It's not very often that I admit that I'm wrong. And even now, I'm not going to admit that my assessment of Joe Crede in the past was incorrect. But what I will say is directed at Joe Crede himself. Joe - You've been amazing in the playoffs. Without your timely hitting and leather throwing, the Angels may have been following you back to Chicago for a game 6. I told my dad at the game last night, that if you came through again (right after the botched tag on A.J.), I would no longer speak poorly of you. You came through. Way to go, Joe. Four more wins, boys. Just four more wins.

I'm a few days late with this. But for stat geeks like me, you might enjoy Jayson Stark's Unless Information Department.

Think you've been dealt a lousy hand in life? Check out this guy's story.

Happy 15th IMDB.

No comments: