Thursday, February 01, 2007

2/1/07 Rent's Due

It's February 1st. You know what that means? Oh shit. Rent's due. It also means that Black History Month has begun.

I was chatting with Cousin Danny yesterday and I had a stroke of brilliance. The Bears could really mess up the Colts' game plan by starting Kyle Orton. Ok, maybe it's not that brilliant. But it would be fun to see. Shit. There was a semi-joke here and I swear the article changed since I saved it earlier today. The article said that the Bears were preparing for Peyton Manning by letting Kyle Orton be quarterback in practice. And now it doesn't. I guess I wasn't the first person to find it funny. Either that, or I'm losing my grip on reality. The Vegas line on me losing my grip is holding tight at -130.

-------

Here's another story that nobody will find interesting. Back in college (for me), speech recognition software was pretty new. My roommates and I had IM conversations using the software and would enjoy whatever was written. We'd say something like, "Hey man. What's up? Click send." (you had to say "click send" to send the IM). And you'd read, "Amen gut sap. Switzerland." We also thought it was funny to peek into our roommate's room and yell, "Start. Shut Down. Ok." and hope that his Windows would shut down. Sure, we were dorks, but it turns out, we were just ahead of our time - Windows Vista has a similar bug.

No comments: