In a rare study that says I should be getting more chicks than I do... Male sweat cause female hormones to rise.
More random thoughts:
- "Lost" kind of blows this season.
- "24" isn't very find behind in the "missing expectations" category.
- Out of all elementary particles, the gluon is my favorite. (Mostly because it was appropriately named - it acts as the glue that keeps the nucleus of an atom together.)
- The gluon will be supplanted by the Higgs Boson on my list of favorite particles if it's ever found. (If you decide to play fantasy particle physics, I'd take a flyer on the Higgs Boson in about the 6th round, as I think it'll be an all star caliber player in late 2007.)
- I did not care for "The Godfather".
- I feel like I've finally recovered from the 2004 presidential election. Meaning, that it was pretty intense and that many of my family and friends got pretty heated over the whole thing. And with the new players announcing their candidacies, I'm not quite sure that I'm ready for another year and a half of that.
- When did it become cool to hate Dane Cook?
- If you were paying close attention, both the gluon and the Higgs Boson come from the boson family. Perhaps I'm biased against fermions and their goofy half-integer spins.