Friday, February 23, 2007

2/24/07 Jesus H. Tap Dancing Christ

Nothing gives me less hope for mankind than 1 vs. 100. I should just stop watching it. It gives me heartburn. What I can't figure out is if the people in the mob are really an average sample of the American population or if they intentionally get some really, really dumb people and sprinkle in some Ken Jennings and Annie Duke geniuses among them. The show is just becoming painful. I wish I didn't delete this week's show because I forgot home many people missed the question...

How long is 168 hours?
A) 3 Days
B) One Week
C) One Month

Take a breather. Think about this for, oh 10 seconds. Take 20 if you need it. If I remember correctly more than 1/3 of the people missed it. I don't know why this upsets me so much. But it does. Probably because one of those people in the mob will end up being my next boss.

--------

Why am I starting to get Victoria's Secret stuff in the mail? Does anybody want my free cotton panties coupon?

--------

I'm kind of serious here because I seriously don't know... Was Jesus' middle initial really "H"? What does the "H" stand for?

--------

A few years ago I wrote about some lady with real creepy eyes. Her name is Suze Orman. In an unrelated article to the piercing eyes, she's come out as gay.

No comments: