Friday, December 01, 2006

12/1/06 White Out


There's something about toppling dominoes that makes me happy. Really happy.
------
Like I was saying earlier, it's good to see that athletes are being held accountable for taking performance enhancing drugs. The latest bust - darts. For marijuana. What? Damnit. Forget it. The trifecta from hell is almost complete.
------
Two years ago, the White Sox traded Carlos Lee to the Brewers for Scott Podsednik. This last week Carlos Lee signed a contract for $100 million. Yesterday, Scott Podsednik also signed a contract. For $2.9 million. What seemed equal 2 years ago doesn't exactly seem equal today. I'm just making an observation here.
-------
Oh. You're wondering about the picture. Looks pretty "The Shining" kind of frightening. Right before I went to sleep last night, this was the front and center photo on CNN.com. I guess this guy is really mad at snow. I love mainstream media. They're funny.

No comments: