Sunday, December 17, 2006

12/17/06 Simon Sez Santa

In case you missed the comment the other day, check out Simon Sez Santa for a little Monday morning distraction.

Google Nicki sends the Small World Project. It's basically a way to try "six degrees of separation" for real. You sign up, (give way too much information) and then get a penpal-like friend that you need to find in 6 degrees. So my person is a retired nurse between the age of 55-59 who lives in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. I thought about how I would find her for maybe 10 seconds. Then gave up.

I briefly looked for a doormat for myself. And I came across the greatest doormat ever. Sudoku Doormat. (Man, I'm such a loser).

15 strange coincidences. This is fun if you're into bathroom reader stuff.

Finally - Help me in sending good vibes to pro player Pete. He's making a run at a big World Poker Tour event.

No comments: