Sunday, December 10, 2006

12/9/06 I'm Mama's Boy Otis

I think I may have posted this once. But Mrs. Charlotte Dan recommended that I try Celebrity Face Recognition. You upload a photo of yourself am it tells you what celebrities you look like. I uploaded one of the rare photos where I liked the way I looked. The website said it couldn't find a face in the photo. So, taking it all in stride, I used the option to show them where the face is. Again, couldn't find my face. So I sat home and cried all weekend.

------

What did coked out musicians do before rock and roll and coke? They played bass in a marimba band, of course.

------

Just the other day I mentioned (not for the first time) that the show "Scrubs" makes me happy. What could possibly make me happier? The Charlie Brown Christmas special. With sound clips from "Scrubs".

------

Start your Sunday off on the right foot and take another world geography quiz. Then spend the next 15 seconds going through a bunch of self-denial and justification as to why you don't need to know that stuff anyways. That's why they make atlases anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. I match Usana bin Laden, some old lady, Morgan Freeman, and Kim Dae-jung.