Monday, December 11, 2006

12/11/06 Trip Down Memory Lane

I took a YouTube trip down memory lane. To watch shows, some of which I haven't seen since I was maybe 4 years old. Just to see what in the world was being fed into my brain during those formative years. I'm convinced that these shows were the aftermath of the hippie/Woodstock era. You know what I mean. Here are a few:

3-2-1 Contact!

The Great Space Coaster (with Gary Gnu).

The Greatest American Hero (Did they really have a 2 minute intro every time?)

The "I learned it by watching you" anti-drug commercial with the creepy moustache dad.
(Which, on a side note, I was just watching an episode of Scrubs where they parodied that exact commercial. Man, I should be a writer for TV shows.)

(I'm still searching for Captain O.J. Readmore and the Knowledge is Power ones. I'm not even sure the guy's name was O.J. But that's how I remember it.)

Wait, I found it. His name is O.G. I guess he truly was the original gangster.

-------

I figured out the celebrity look-a-like thing. And, uh... I look like old guys. And one kid. Robert De Niro, Oliver Stone, Dean Cain, Carlos Santana, the guy who banged Salma Hayek in Frida, and the kid who sees dead people. Eh, it was still fun.

-------

For those of you in the area, I need to be out of my apartment for the entire day on Tuesday (tomorrow). Do any of you want to do lunch? A long lunch perhaps?

No comments: