Wednesday, December 13, 2006

12/12/06 Attention Star Gazers

This is kind of like a public service announcement. The Geminid Meteor showers are in town. And tickets are going fast. You can best see the meteor shower on December 13th and 14th.

------

Both of my parents chimed in with links recently.

My mom sends "We Didn't Start the Fire". Animated.

My dad sends "I triple dog dare you". Interactive.

------

Since I had to be out of the apartment all day today, I made good use of my time. You're probably thinking - Wow, I wonder what new and exciting ideas he came up with. Wanna guess? Give up? I spent it working on my Aaron Neville impersonation. Which means, given all of that extra free time, post-impersonation, I made a stunning revelation. I have a new criteria when it comes to marriage. Now, I'm looking for someone that will (at least attempt to) sing the timeless duet between Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville, "I Don't Know Much" with me. (No, I'm not drunk blogging. It's just a little late and I think I might be getting a cold. Which is making this seem like a real good idea right now. C'mon. Admit it. You'd pay good money to see that duet happen. I do a mean Aaron Neville, too.)

No comments: