Thursday, December 14, 2006

12/13/06 Just Wasting Time


Every so often I get random IMs from friends saying, "I'm bored. What websites are good time wasters?" Well, beyond the 720 or so posts on this one, here are PC World's top 15 Time Wasting Sites.


------


For those that missed it - Barack Obama on MNF.


------


So, uh, you know the Aaron Neville thing I was talking about yesterday? Here's the song. I'm having a hard time dealing with the cheese in the video. If I watch it once more, I might retract everything I said yesterday. Plus, the obligatory Family Guy parody.

1 comment:

stonewall j said...

Here's a fun holiday timewaster:

http://www.simonsezsanta.com

You can make Santa do just about anything you want.

Try these: drink beer, belch, spit milk, jump over chair, yodel, backflip, riverdance, splits, punch elf... the list goes on and on and on.

Happy holidays.