Thursday, December 28, 2006

12/27/06 Sex and Your Brain

This is one of the cooler online test thingies that I've found in quite some time. But I need to warn you - It takes some time. Maybe 15 minutes or so. It's a test to show if your brain works like a typical male or female. Oh, and you need a ruler. Because I ended up finding a ruler online and measuring my fingers against the screen... only to find out that the ratio between my ring finger and index finger show that I lacked testosterone in the womb. Or... I'm just leaving this out there as a possibility... I had a difficult time using a PDF file ruler. That being said, it's still an awesome test.

-------

In the tradition of year end awards - the worst TV ads of the year. I'm thrilled to see the Dominoes Fudge Ems made the cut. And, even though the pepto bismol commercial made the list, I love the new version. (Yes, poops and farts are still funny to me).

-------

In baseball, getting signals from the base coaches can be the difference between winning and losing. Or, maybe even the difference between life and death.

No comments: