Saturday, January 15, 2005

1/15/05 2005 Retrospective

Yes, we're only half a month into the new year, but National Lampoons has written its 2005 Year in Review. On April 4th, 2005, "Kabbalah overshadows Scientology as best fake religion of all time".

In real news (believe it or not), the US Military considered making gay bombs. Yup, in 1994 they funded a 6-year, $7,500,000 project to drop an aphrodisiac chemical weapon that would make the enemy lust for men, hoping the enemy troops would start having sex with each other. You still trust our government?

Sometimes I forget how funny Conan O'Brien can be. Here's a great video clip of him playing baseball in 1864.

I've been asked a number of times how I come up with these links everyday. First and foremost, I spend far too much time online. Second, just about anything that I read all the way through to the end or that I bookmark to read again and again will eventually make it on this blog. One of the pages I've been reading at least a few times a week is Points in Case. I know I've posted it before, but I think it warrants re-posting. I even submitted a conversation that was accepted.

I also learned today while I was running spell check that Blogger doesn't accept "blog" as a valid word. Weak.

No comments: