Tuesday, January 18, 2005

1/18/05 Weezer rules!

Ok, I'm back to posting time wasting games. Today's game is jamming out to Weezer. It's like those Dance Revolution games, but with your fingers. Which goes to prove my theory that despite my lack of dancing rhythm, I still can't play the game with my fingers. And speaking of fingers, I really mangled my middle finger playing basketball today. So if it appears that I'm flicking you off, well, I probably am.

From Cousin Jeff, Woman eats 6 pound burger (and 5 pound of fixins') in 3 hours.

A 100-mile long ice shelf is ready to make impact to Antarctica. The fresh water could (I'm looking for the liquid version of "feed" here) everyone on earth for several months.

From the "I'm a lover, not a fighter" files, here's Strange-Facts.com.

Again, thanks for the reponses yesterday. I've decided to add one of my own - Gheorghe "You Want to Smell Like Me?" Muresan in "My Giant". A special thanks to the creators of the IT Haikus. And thanks to the "anonymous", thought provoking mini-essay about the media. To whomever wrote it, it's real easy to start a blog here at www.blogger.com in case you want to post the information in a more "front and center" fashion. If you start one up, let me know and I'll link to it.

Ok, Cousin Eric once again posts a difficult movie question - What's the worst movie ever? The only thing I can think of is "Independence Day". The only reason I mention that is because I was talking about it last night with a buddy of mine. How did they upload a virus into the mother ship? You think aliens have USB ports? I seriously doubt it. Anyways, I don't really have a good answer right now.

No comments: