Saturday, January 08, 2005

1/8/05 The Best Shark Movie since Jaws

I was just about to write my little ditty for the day, and the commercial on TV said "The best shark movie since 'Jaws', now on DVD". I'm not so much disagreeing with the claims made by the makers of "Open Water". But rather, I'm challenging anyone to name another shark based movie since Jaws. (I won't accept a Jaws sequel or "Shark Tale" since it's a cartoon).

Here's a page with more facts than I've got. I probably shouldn't be promoting "the competition", but I'm a lover, not a fighter.

You Send It is a page that you can use instead of email if you need to send a huge attachment. I've never used it, but it appears to be legit.

For all of the "Nice Guys" out there that feel like the jackasses of the world have all of the fun. Here's a tribute to you.

1 comment:

The Nacho Expert said...

Deep Blue Sea