Sunday, January 09, 2005

1/9/05 Rants and Raves

For some reason I found all sorts of rants and raves in the last 24 hours. They just seemed funny, so I bookmarked a few of them. The first rant is from Craigslist.org - An Apology: To the girl in the parking garage.

Just in time for the new year, somebody decided to be overly pissed about the gym ettiquette of people who just joined this week as their resolution. Sheesh, calm down. It's only the gym.

Probably my favorite rant (also from Craigslist.org) is So you've decided to take a shit on the sidewalk. Ah, life in the big city...

And for my own rant of the day, I was informed that I was in a mini earthquake the other day. I guess we had a 4.4 at some ungodly hour in the morning. Ok, it was 6:30 am, but still, I was sleeping. Everyone else I talked to said that they felt it. I must've figured I just farted and turned over. I'm just a little disappointed that I missed my first California earthquake. Just promise me that if I die in "The Big One" that you won't refer to this post at my funeral. The last thing I want read at my funeral is "See, be careful what you ask for" or "Lucky bastard always got exactly what he wanted".

No comments: