Tuesday, January 25, 2005

1/25/05 Sometimes I just like hitting stuff

It's ok to hit stuff. It may actually make you smarter. Remember when Beavis was hitting the drum? And he talked about getting a combine and a front-end loader and a getaway car? That ruled.

AskMen.com has come out with their 99 Most Desirable Women. I got dibs on #19.

Flick: Are you kidding? Stick my tongue to that stupid pole? That's dumb!
Schwartz: That's 'cause you know it'll stick!
Flick: You're full of it!
Schwartz: Oh yeah?
Flick: Yeah!
Schwartz: Well I double-DOG-dare ya!
Narrator: NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare ya"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.
Schwartz: I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!
Narrator: Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!

From the "How To" files - How to detect a lie. For example, "If you believe someone is lying, then change subject of a conversation quickly, a liar follows along willingly and becomes more relaxed. The guilty wants the subject changed; an innocent person may be confused by the sudden change in topics and will want to back to the previous subject."

If you've considered visiting me in the OC, might I suggest July 9th? Thanks to RPS Dave for sending me a link to the 26th Annual Mooning of Amtrak. Yup, we can spend all day showing our butts to Amtrak passengers. Doesn't that sound like fun?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will paint O and C on each cheeky and stand their in the California wilderness with 1 ton of lunar pride hanging out of my paisley boxer shorts.